About the Company
Awal is an international development company harnessing technology and innovation to improve the lives of those in underdeveloped or underrepresented countries. ASEEL is one of the projects of Awal. ASEEL is an e-commerce platform available as website and mobile apps to connect artisans from underdeveloped countries to the global markets. We were founded based on the belief that development projects need to be faster, smarter, and innovative when it comes to creating a positive impact on people, communities, and nations. Afghanistan is our first country of operation and our current mission is to create 10,000 Jobs in Afghanistan’s handmade sector through supporting and empowering Afghan artisans.
We are not satisfied with slow and conventional growth models and techniques, used by more traditional development firms. We are a young and diverse team; our team is comprised of young professionals with experience in international development, system engineering, application development, data science and analytics, products sales and management, business and finance sectors, and digital e-commerce. We are a global team; our headquarters is in Kabul, Afghanistan, but we have team members in the US, UK, Australia, Norway, and other places. We are a driven and passionate company; all our members are committed to making positive impacts on international development using technology-based systems.
About the Position
ASEEL is looking for a React Native developer to fill a role in our system development team as a Mobile app developer. Generally, this person will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions in an agile environment. The intended person may be asked to contribute as an individual or as a lead, but you are comfortable doing both.
Please see the below list for an initial idea of the areas of responsibility that will be expected of anyone who fills this vacancy.
Main Responsibilities of a React Native Developer
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, and a designer.
- Complete one-month sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.]
- Interface with clients via Slack, Google meeting, and email.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
Required skills for a React Native developer
- Demonstrated experience in Mobile app developments especially Reacts native.
- Solid understanding of Mobile app design, Implement, and deployment.
- Proficient in modern development standards, best practices, and UI/UX design principles.
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable leading and providing oversight, guidance, and mentoring of junior developers.
Qualifications of React native developer
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field in an accredited university.
- 3+ years of React native experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the development of production Mobile applications.
- 2+ years of experience in a role leading the development and implementation of complex software development projects.
- Functional and technical knowledge of React, React native, Mobile app development.
- A command of native iOS and Android development.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Subject: React Native Developer
Submission Email: email@example.com
Salary range: According to the organization scale
Type of employment: Full-time job
Nature of the work: Office/Remotely