About the Company
Aseel is a global impact-driven technology platform supporting artisans and providing humanitarian aid to Afghans, all done through our digital platforms. We are a diverse team of technical professionals with backgrounds in system engineering, application development, data science and analytics, international development, business, and finance sectors. We are a global team; our headquarters is in Kabul, Afghanistan, but we have team members located throughout the US, UK, Australia, Norway, and abroad who are actively expanding our platform. Our members are driven, passionate, and committed to making a positive yet practical impact using technology-based systems.
About the Position
You have a keen sense of sophisticated design and proactively work on user-friendly experiences from creation to implementation. You love researching and exploring the newest trends. You bring positive vibes to the room and excellent communication skills.
We are looking for the next mastermind with an analytical approach, a dream catcher who can reason with all stakeholders from Business to Engineers and Customers while conceptualizing out of complex information original ideas and leading user experiences with simplicity.
- You have the ability to absorb information, process it and produce ideas and solutions
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with different team members
- You have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- You are familiar with several mediums & platforms standards form web, browsers to iOS and Android
- You are fluent in Sketch or XD, Invision or similar tools
- You are up to date with the latest user-centred designs and always to implement the best practices
Nice to have: understanding the principles of coding for web and/or mobile app experience
What are your responsibilities? Your life as a digital product designer
As a UX Designer, you will be daily contributing to your original ideas to our design thinking culture and establishing user experience standards. Delivering and executing user-centric concepts to your fellow Engineers is one of your core functions.
You will be part of a growing creative team executing a variety of products and engaging a wide spectrum of audiences.
Here are some examples of how your day will go:
- Conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
- Collaborating with Product owners, product management, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and experience
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Presenting experience and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Experienced in testing user experiences with user analytics platforms & heatmaps
- Staying ahead of the game and up to date with the latest, the field has to offer
- For Seniors: you will be supporting & mentoring juniors in your team
- Please send your C.V alongside your portfolio, to [email protected]
- Subject the email “UX designer)
- Deadline 15th of May 2022
To apply for this job please visit awal.org.