Aseel is a global impact-driven technology platform supporting artisans and providing humanitarian aid to Afghans, all done through our digital platforms. We are a diverse team of technical professionals with backgrounds in system engineering, application development, data science and analytics, international development, business, and finance sectors. We are a global team; our headquarters is in Kabul, Afghanistan, but we have team members located throughout the US, UK, Australia, Norway, and abroad who are actively expanding our platform. Our members are driven, passionate, and committed to making a positive yet practical impact using technology-based systems.
Purpose of the program
The Aseel Talent Hunt is a program designed to recruit, develop, and empower female talent in Afghanistan. Chosen candidates will showcase their skills and abilities working remotely alongside global staff using Aseel’s advanced cloud environment. Join our mission to support Afghan families by raising emergency relief funds through Aseel’s impact-driven platform and partnering with artisans to provide entrepreneurial opportunities.
Description of the program
The selection committee will determine the eligibility of each candidate through a series of steps beginning with registration questions. Top candidates will be evaluated based on organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills. Additionally, candidates may be required to submit a writing sample. Chosen candidates will be offered a career opportunity that best matches their skillset.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The program is open only to candidates identifying as female
- This is a remote position requiring internet access
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- Flexible schedule with the ability to communicate across various time zones
- Excellent communication skills
- Business or IT/technology interests
- Consistently meets deadlines for all deliverables
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks
- Exhibits professionalism and respect at all times
- Ability to work well alone and collaborate with others